-
November 7th, 2005, 02:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My granddaughter's birthday weekend was a great success. She was so happy that I had moved the AG displays from the guest room. She was thrilled with the horses. She spent Saturday morning riding her favorite pony, Jazz. From there we went to the Saddlery where it was Breyer Day. She painted horses, colored horse pictures, and of course shopped. I got her all new grooming tools, a Breyer horse, book, and braclet. Saturday evening we went to see the movie Dreamer. We all loved it. Sunday morning she went trail riding on Jazz. It was so great to see her so happy. She just loves horses.
Sunday afternoon her parents and sister came and had lunch and dinner with us. Her sister loved the AG displays in the living room and spent hours playing with everything. She brought her AGOT doll so she was in heaven. Friday I am taking her to AGPNY for her birthday. We will be having lunch at the cafe, seeing the show and of course shop with our PS. Oh, I forgot we must go to the hair salon.
I fell asleep at 8:30 last night. I was totally exhausted but happy. Today I have to clean everything up and put it all back the way it was.
I love being a grandmother!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks